Friday, January 13, 2017

Lazy-easy cooking-hacks


I love to eat good food.
However, since I am a sloth I can not (and do not want) put too much energy into the cooking .... but I like to eat good things ... but since I am a sloth ..... (you get back on departure)

Well, so, here are some "Lazy-easy cooking-hacks" I have learned over the years to eat with maximum taste and with minimal effort:


  1. Use less equipment possible, so you'll have less to wash
  2. Cook with large amount even when you do need a little, so you can eat it in the following days
  3. Use microwave oven to speed up cooking
  4. Don't be scared by pressure cookers
  5. Use "also" frozen / pre-cooked ingredients
  6. Make a permanent list of things that you often need for cooking
  7. Use plastic bags for food, not only to store food but also to prepare them
  8. In the pantry always keep the "emergency food" for when you don't feel like cooking at all
  9. Write down emails on the recipes as a reminder

I will update this list if I remember some other "hack".

No comments:

Post a Comment